Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Garden in Kyoto by Chantecaille


OK, I confess, I shouldn't have ordered this one, but it's just so pretty and I just can't take my eyes away from it.:) Plus, I am always in love with Chantecaille's colors.

After reading the novel of "Memories of a Geisha", I could always picture the young Sayuri standing under the cherry blossoms tree with a little paper umbrella on her shoulder, watching the falling petals all over the sky. Kyoto really is a mystery place to me and I'd love to pay a visit if I go to Japan next time.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

It's so pretty! What is it? Lipgloss or blush?

I want to visit Kyoto too, in the fall.

rebecca said...

Glad you like it. :)

• Lip Gloss in Dragon Fruit, a refreshing pink hue with a smooth texture.
• Le Papillon Poudre Delicate in Willow, blending mint green, brown, gold, and turquoise shades for the eyes.
• Le Papillon Cheek Shade in Cherry Blossom, a soft rose with a hint of light pink and a shimmer of gold.

China Rice said...

Rebe, Geisha,,,, Sorry. Whenever you meet me, please remind..