Friday, October 07, 2005

Talika Eyelash Lipocils


I have to share with you girls whom are reading my blog... :) I'd like ask you first - do you believe the miracle... this is somewhat the tagline I steal from La mer, but I have to tell ya all, that thing isn't a "miracle" to me, tho I am happy with the result... but really, the Talika Eyelash Lipocils is really SOMETHING! I bought it last Sunday in VF's Sphora, and only tried about 4-5 times, and I do see my lower eyeslash grew, isn't it amazing?! For my upper ones, I did feel they are getting healthier, lose less when I was using the eye makeup remover. If you follow the instruction and use it twice a day, I bet you will see better results than I have. GO-GET-IT! :D

This is another thing I read first on Barbie Hsu's book, the tip she also gave is that you can use it on your eyebrow too...

3 comments:

Unknown said...

we should recommend this product to guys whose hair lines are receding. after all, we are the sharing kind of person, aren't we?

so, think it'll help my hair grow faster as well?

rebecca said...

oh, please don't. :D this thing will certainly make some guys bankrupt, sooner or later... I would rather suggest them to stick with that zhangguang 101... LOL

China Rice said...

thanks rebe for the tips.. :) Mine is on the way..

Gigi.. I think it would help your hair grow faster but you may have to sell you BMW to get enough bottles...那要多贵啊.. :)