Wednesday, October 12, 2005

One fine day...

It supposed to be a fine day today, everything was perfect, nice launches, nice releases, nice dinner at banana leaf, till i went back home, and felt down in front of my own door... :( it's actually pretty hurt, and after shower, now my left arm starts to swollen, and I have a band-aid on my right wrist, where looks like I just cut myself, no, i didn't do it... It's 18th days home alone, time flies, really! I have already broke my record and I am keeping up and counting...

Btw, I really like the idea where you can now download TV shows directly from iTunes the next day, so I can set myself free on Sunday night and no need to wait for the new episode of DH, $1.99 isn't too bad, of course, free is always better...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

you just have to admit to yourself that you are better with Roland around. :) in the mean time, take calcium.

about DH, i'm gonna wait till second season finishes. then I'll spend 3 days doing nothing else but staying in bed and watch it.