Saturday, June 09, 2007

Ramen recovered a bit...

She's been sick for couple weeks now, started from vomiting and minor fever. We brought her to vet few times, the last time, vet did blood test for her. I wasn't there, R said vet shaved her leg hair and got a small bottle blood from her body, he was almost heart broken. The result came out last Thursday, the evidence shows that she's been feed with too much treats, and so MANY different kind of treats!!! Whose fault is it, of course it's ME!!! I threw away all her treat bags that night, and swear to whoever that I won't buy all these pretty packaged "poison" for her anymore.

She's recovered from the fever, but she's not eating anything for a week now. I called the doc this morning, and he said it's because she's used to these tasty bits. I am feeding her with honey water and a little chicken... will see if she's start eating again...

R is leaving next Monday~~~

No comments: