Wednesday, April 13, 2005

[Haircare] Kiehl's Amino Acid Shampoo

I have been using this Shampoo for over 2 weeks now, read it from Barbie Hsu's "Beauty King" book. I'd say the result is noticable; it makes my hair pretty soft and straight. Even though it says for dry hair types, but it's still good for my kinda a little oily hair type. I can also see it improved my hair texture a little. The coconut smelled good in the first couple usage, I felt a little too much after that. Compare with the Fekkai lines I have used, this seems a little better. Posted by Hello

This mild formulation gently and thoroughly cleanses the scalp and hair with a unique blend of Amino Acid and Coconut Oil cleansers which impart softness and shine. Wheat Proteins and Wheat Starch help add body and fullness. For dry and normal to dry scalp and hair types, color-treated hair, or for the frequent shampooing of all scalp/hair types when mildness is desirable.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Try other Kiehl's products, like the moisturizers, toners, etc.

If I had more hair, I'd try the shampoo. :P

rebecca said...

don't tell me that you used their mask too... LOL...