Thursday, March 24, 2005

[Skin Care] Purchase of the week



Dior Snow Anti-Spot Whitening Night Essence by Dior, 1 oz.

An essential night-time treatment with anti-oxidant Vitamin C and gentle AHA exfoliating agents. It leaves skin smoother. Softer. More luminous.


I am on my 2nd bottle now, this thing is good at removing dark spots. I guess I am really getting old and... fat... LOL.

Saw this serum on Sephora's newsletter the other night, when I went to the site, it's out of stock already! I grabbed one on Macy's site.


Bliss High Thighs Cellulite Fighting Serum 8.5 oz

With two types of seaweed (one for thinning, one for firming) quick-sinking essential oils, and skin firming vitamins, our best-selling serum will have you running (sitting, standing, whatever) a seriously tighter ship.

No comments: